SK Wealth Management, LLC, a comprehensive personal financial planning and investment management services firm, located in Providence, RI, is currently seeking a qualified individual to serve as an Associate Financial Planner to work as part of the SK Wealth team to assist with the generation of comprehensive financial plans and provide planning and administrative support to the team.
Associate Financial Planner
Work as part of the SK Wealth team to assist with the generation of comprehensive financial plans and provide planning and administrative support to the team.
In this important role, you will:
- Prepare materials and attend client prospect meetings with Financial Planners
- Work with new client contact data and creation of client relationship management (CRM) system records
- Generate and handle/manage CRM action sequences relative to new prospects, new clients, and existing client plan updates
- Handle Letters/Emails/Phone calls to clients for information gathering and client service/relationship management
- Assist back office with onboarding of new clients in eMoney planning software
- Prepare financial plans in eMoney financial planning software
- Gather planning information and enter data into eMoney
- Obtain client estate documents and record in CRM and eMoney
- Obtain client insurance data and record in CRM and eMoney
- Generate risk tolerance questionnaires to clients and prepare analysis reports
- Prepare/Review reports, graphs, and agendas for meetings
- Participate and assist with client meetings
- Keep and record notes for client meetings
- Update eMoney following client meetings
- Assist with annual meetings to update Personal Financial Plans
- Attend client appreciation lunches with Advisors
- Provide backup support to the client service representative as needed in the areas of client service and problem-solving and completion of client applications and paperwork
*This position is full time
Skills critical to success in this role include the ability to: conduct in-depth research, establish specific priorities, define and realign objectives, draft guidelines, identify inconsistencies and adjust procedures, and review lists and record information.
Candidates should have:
- 2+ years of experience working as an Associate Financial Planner or Paraplanner in the financial services area.
- Bachelor’s degree is required.
- Registered ParaplannerTM certification or a FPQPTM (Financial Paraplanner Qualified Professional) certification is preferred.
- A growth-oriented mindset and desire to grow into the Financial Planner role (future CFP®) is also preferred.
SK Wealth Management, LLC, an affiliate of Sansiveri, Kimball & Co., LLP, has recently been recognized as one of the “2021 Best Places to Work” by Providence Business News and Best Companies Group. Sansiveri is also a nine-time recipient of the “When Work Works/Alfred P. Sloan Award for Workplace Flexibility” – this award ranks our Firm in the top 20% of employers nationally in terms of programs, policies, and culture for creating an effective and flexible workplace. SKWealth offers a highly professional and employee-friendly workplace with a competitive salary, benefits, and opportunities for advancement.