SK Wealth Management, LLC, a comprehensive personal financial planning and investment management services firm, located in Providence, RI, is currently seeking a qualified individual to serve as a Financial Planner to work as part of the SK Wealth team to deliver the outstanding advice and service we’ve become known for.
In this important role, you will:
- Be an integral part to our Diamond Team™ approach to serving our clients. This structure allows us to accommodate continued growth while providing a clear career path for our team members.
- Have the opportunity to lead client relationships and the development of their plans, while also learning from our more seasoned planners along the way.
- Coordinate with our clients’ other professionals (attorneys, accountants, etc.) to ensure clear communication and implementation of financial planning strategies
- Foster relationships with other professionals and with our client base in an effort to generate referrals for prospective clients
- Utilize our top of the line tech tools to efficiently provide value to our clients
- CRM – Junxure
- Financial Planning Software – eMoney
- Risk Tolerance Questionnaire – Finametrica
- Portfolio Management – Orion
- Tax Analysis – Holistiplan
About Our Process
Our financial planning process, The Integrated Financial Advantage™ is intentionally designed to cover all aspects of a clients’ financial life. Over the past 25 years, this process has continuously provided value for our clients which has allowed us to grow into the award-winning firm we are today. As this process covers investment planning, tax planning, estate planning, risk management, education funding, and charitable giving, a qualified candidate will already have experience in these areas.
If you are looking for a sales position, this is not the job for you. However, if you are looking to join a dynamic team of financial planners that will provide you with an opportunity to grow, learn, and sharpen your skills, this is a great opportunity. If you’ve been looking for your next big opportunity, you can stop looking now.
Skills critical to success in this role include: excellent communication skills, the ability to define objectives, assess probabilities, and establish specific priorities; as well as the ability to quantify rank order priorities to develop complex strategies for clients. Additional skills required are the ability to itemize procedures and bring focus and closure to projects to ensure that clients’ goals are met, and effective financial planning strategies are created.
Candidates should have: the CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ (CFP®) designation or be working towards it, and at least five years’ experience working in the financial services area. Bachelor’s degree is required. CPA designation preferred. Experience with working with retirement plan design and retirement plan participants is also preferred.
SK Wealth Management, LLC, an affiliate of Sansiveri, Kimball & Co., LLP, has recently been recognized as one of the “2022 Best Places to Work” by Providence Business News and Best Companies Group. Sansiveri is also a nine-time recipient of the “When Work Works/Alfred P. Sloan Award for Workplace Flexibility” – this award ranks our Firm in the top 20% of employers nationally in terms of programs, policies, and culture for creating an effective and flexible workplace. SKWealth offers a highly professional and employee-friendly workplace with competitive salary, benefits, and opportunities for advancement.