As a client of SKWealth, you can expect professional advice tailored to your needs and goals. Our team of CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNERS™, Certified Public Accountants, and other professionals look beyond “The Big Picture” to establish your personal financial objectives. Whether you wish to fund an education, save for retirement or manage your investments, The Integrated Financial Advantage™, is here to help you make informed decisions that will benefit your future.
Despite ever changing conditions in today’s markets, SKWealth is committed to adding value to your growing portfolio. We offer high-caliber guidance for your investment needs that reach beyond traditional expectations. Our fee-only philosophy ensures your needs are our top priority.
Working with a Certified Divorce Financial Analyst (CDFA) at SK Wealth provides guidance and clarity during the difficult divorce process. The CDFA’s role is to help the client and attorney recognize how the financial decisions made during the divorce will impact the client’s future. We develop a plan for your financial future that still has your integrity intact. We offer a complimentary meeting to determine if this service is right for you.
Our team is comprised of engaged & enthusiastic individuals who not only have the expertise of real-world financial solutions, but also have the experience to back it up. The SKWealth team represents you- not the industry. Let us guide you on your path to financial independence.
Divorce is a multi-step process. A Divorce Financial Planner is the best resource for informed guidance at each step in the process.
Pre-Divorce Financial Review
• compile, organize, and value assets
• analyze liabilities
• estimate immediate needs
• prepare statements of net worth
• develop realistic budgets
• discuss and prioritize goals
• estimate career training cost and timeline
• estimate future earnings potentials
• estimate college and educational costs
• compare after-tax asset sales
• project retirement needs
• analyze insurance needs
Divorce Settlement Analysis
• review after-tax proposed settlements
• estimate maintenance needs
• analyze long-term cash flow and net worth
• compare and contrast settlement proposals
• develop alternate settlement proposals
Post-Divorce Financial Management
• oversee asset transfers
• set up budgeting and money management systems
• manage investments
• monitor results
• update plans